PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
DMY BY DMY (“DMY STORE LIMITED”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates DMYBYDMY.COM (the “Service”, “the Site”). We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11179294 at Unit 1 and 2 Priory Road Industrial Estate, Priory Road, Birmingham, B6 7LG. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
DMY BY DMY is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
2. DATA WE GATHER
When you interact with us, whether by using our Website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Depending on what you provide, this information can include your name and surname, deliver address, billing address, contact phone number, email address, bank details and payment card details, however your payment transactions will be encrypted by the acquiring bank so we will not retain any payment card details submitted by you. Please Note: It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. This information is used to improve your customer experience.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To carry out our business and to provide a service or carry out a contract with you:
- Fulfilment of and delivery of products and services you have ordered. We may share your personal information with our delivery partner.
- Contact you with important information relating to your purchase, such as confirming your order, letting you know about returns and refunds.
Where we have your consent:
- Send you marketing updates via email about our latest company updates. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in any email. We share your personal information with a third party email marketing provider who assists us in delivering our email marketing campaigns to you.
- Use your details to show you advertising on such Social Media platforms as Facebook and Instagram or via other third party advertising that may appear on other websites you use. Online advertising channels we may use are: digital display, video on demand, search engine marketing, paid social – these are all on third party sites or platforms.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalised offers;
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
4. WHO ELSE CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Apple Pay – If you use ApplePay to place an order, your details will be received by Apple in order to process the order. For more information on Apple Pay see https://support.apple.com/en-gb/ht203027.
Please note that we may also be obliged to share your personal data under applicable legislation or by order of the competent supervisory authority.
5. HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur. If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Strictly Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Social Media cookies – these cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
8. HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
We will retain your data for as long as you are a customer and thereafter for such period as you may have question or a claim in relation to our services. We may also keep your data for statistical purposes. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data as outlined below.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise your individual rights in respect of your personal data please contact email@example.com. You have the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
If you have any complaints about our processing of your personal data or your request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
10. UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
11. CONTACT US
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.